HOW TO RUN BATTLEFIELD 2 ON INTEL X3100

HOW TO RUN BATTLEFIELD 2 ON INTEL X3100



Get the game of course, update your drivers.

The game can be gotten from warez, torrents, gamestores.
To update your Intel X3100 drivers go here : PRESS
And now how to config for XP SP3 :

I set everything on Medium and I can run it.
If it doesn't work just set Texture Filtering lower.
Update of course to 1.41 version.
Sometimes I host a server but sorry only for my friends. ( No one else, password protected )

And for Vista SP1 :

!!!DON'T EVEN TRY BATTLEFIELD 2 IS NOT COMPATIBLE,
FULLY UNPLAYABLE!!!

I know it's disappointing.. Such a good game.. And Vista not compatible. Sorry.
The only way is to do what I did. Dual-Boot the both OS. Vista and XP.

1 comment:

Mukul said...

hey...i dont agree with you when u said that battlefield 2 doesnt run in vista at all. i do run battlefield 2 on vista laptop and it runs, and quite well... i even tried battlefield 2142...it ran but was too sluggish...but make sure you have the latest x3100 drivers, cuz i was not able to run it with the older drivers...